Shaking the Foundations Shaking the Foundations

it's ok

Overture No.1 Overture No.1

very nice

It's a wonderful composition. The instruments don't seem to have that full-bodied sound the piece needs, though. I'm sure all it needs is a little more attention to the EQing of each instrument. Also it would be nice with a little compression on the master channel, just to really give it that oomph.
It still deserves a 10/10 and 5/5 though, despite that slight production flaw as, musically, it is a brilliant piece!

TaylorS responds:

I have no idea how to do audio anything.

Get Off My Island Get Off My Island

nice

nice track. i really like the kind of flammy clapps you've got there :)

Or4nges responds:

thanks :D Took a lot of tweaking lol

Unbreakable Paradise [WiP] Unbreakable Paradise [WiP]

awesome

Thanks for the review on my song. This is awesome! :D

Heroes March (Extended) ~P~ Heroes March (Extended) ~P~

love it!

An absolutely stunning piece of music.
One thing though, it might be an idea to raise the attack and release of the compression to make the ducking effect more smooth.
5/5 10/10

Darkest Days Darkest Days

great

Musically, this is perfect.
However, i have to agree with the previous about the distortion. For me, it spoils it. Perhaps a bit of compression on the master track would have had a nicer effect.
But anyhow, i'm giving you a 10 because the overall composition makes up for it :)

FunkTheWhat! FunkTheWhat!

nice

i really like the drum beats. are they original or premade loops? the score is assuming they're original

djhoohaa responds:

thanks for the listen :) , there are some pre-made but sliced and tweaked and some original just layered up and mixed together.

Glitched Out Glitched Out

awesome

I can't believe this doesn't have a better score, it was awesome! Well done

Zelda 64 - Relaxing Water Zelda 64 - Relaxing Water

nice

It's so calming, yet mysterious. It's the kind of music i'd stick on in the background while doing other stuff. I've been letting it loop for about 3 times now and it really sets a mood.
well done!

Chipmunk Blues Chipmunk Blues

lol

he's deleted all the bad reviews! xD